Could You Help Send an Enfield Youth to Camp?
Over 60% of our campers come from local low-income families. We try not to turn away any child who wants to participate in our programs. We have gotten many more requests for help in paying for our summer camp this year so the Enfield Community Council is starting a scholarship fund to meet this need in our community. The 6-week camp season base fee is $325 per child. That’s $54.16 a week but for some families this cost is a budget stretch.
Your donation of $325 will allow one camper to:
• Participate in arts, science, sports, and craft activities.
• Swim daily at Treman Park, opportunities for hiking, creek exploration, playground time
• Go on many field trips that are scheduled: Taughannock Park, Greenwood Lake State Park, Watkins Glen swim
pool, Sciencenter, Hangar Theater, bowling/mini-golf, Syracuse Zoo
• Have a healthy breakfast, hot lunches and bag lunches for field trips
• Make new friends, play outdoors, have fun and be safe
The Enfield Community Council is a 501 C-3 not for profit organization – your donations are tax-deductible.
Please make checks/money orders payable to:
Enfield Community Council
168 Enfield Main Road, Suite 11
Ithaca, NY 14850.
Please note “Camper Scholarship” in the memo line.
Thank you for your support of the Enfield youth,
Vera Howe-Strait, Camp Director
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
____ I would like to donate $ ________to go towards _____(# of youth) camp fee.
____ I would like to donate an additional $______ to go towards the before camp care ($150) and/or after camp care
($200) for an Enfield youth.