We finally have our own Enfield Community Center!
Interested in renting our space? Click here for interior photos and rental policies.
How Will A Community Center Benefit Enfield?
Enfield is a diverse community in need of an inspiring space to gather that allows for a continuous exchange of our common and diverse interests and ideas. The new Community Center will allow the Enfield Community Council to broaden its support of the relationships of residents and organizations in Enfield, realizing that our success as a community relies upon nurturing our interdependence. Our goal is an enduring community of people who know one another, feel connected, and have a space to learn, grow, and enjoy those relationships.
In order to encourage continued growth of our community relationships, it’s our goal to create a physical space to share the energy that we currently have and to allow for future relationships to blossom. Through the new Enfield Community Center, we hope to provide the following and much, much more:
- A place for residents to discuss and tackle shared problems and create possibilities for collective action, strengthening the social structure of our neighborhood.
- A larger public meeting space for activities and events that draw our different cultural and creative talents into one place to share with one another.
- A space for education for youth to seniors, and everyone in between, for workshops, fitness, education, digital connectivity, small business start-ups, and community action.
- A certified kitchen for family and social events as well as small business endeavors.
- Space for programming such as scouting, community meetings, and extra-curricular activities.
- A safe and comfortable space for Enfield Summer Camp, which supports and reinforces the youth in our community.
How Will You Participate?
There are so many ways you can be a part of the new Enfield Community Center. Your skill, talent, experience, or interest in any aspect of completing this project – whatever your contribution- is valued and appreciated!